This website enables residents to find answers to questions such as:
- When is my rubbish collected?
- Where is my Council and how do I contact them?
- Where are the nearest parks?
- Where is the nearest Council Library?
- Where are the Nearest Schools?
- How do I get to my destination by public transport?
- What is for sale in the area?
This site includes data from State Government and the 15 participating Councils. If the project is deemed a success, all SA Councils will be invited to participate.
This website has many benefits for the community, residents can:
- Have 24/7 access to useful map information for living in an area.
- Discover Council Services and planning regulations in their local area.
- View high resolution aerial photography.
- Have a consistent user experience across multiple Council areas.
- View potentially seamless data across Council boundaries.
- Launch into several other web mapping applications (e.g. Google
- Maps) from one portal.