Council Elections


Enrolling to vote in a Council Election


If you are already on the State Electoral roll for your Council area to vote in State elections you will automatically be on the Council voters roll and will receive ballot papers.  You should check your enrolment if you are in any doubt, or have moved between Council areas and not updated your enrolment.


However, if you are a landlord, business or resident non-Australian citizen and you wish to vote in Council elections you must enrol by completing an enrolment form. 


Resident, Sole Owner or Sole Occupier : Council Enrolment Form 1(165 kb) 

Business or Organisation Sole Owner or Occupier :Council Enrolment Form 2(163 kb)

Group of Owners or Occupiers (property owned or occupied by more than one person) : Council Enrolment Form 3(166 kb) 


Results - Council Elections

For Council Election information and results, click here to visit the Electoral Commission of SA Council Elections website.




Back to TOP





All material on this website is authorised by David Beaton, Berri Barmera Council, 19 Wilson Street, Berri SA 5343