Centenary Grants Scheme
The Centenary Grants Scheme is a one-off initiative to support community groups and organisations by providing financial and in-kind support to enhance their capacity to provide Barmera, Monash, Glossop, Cobdogla, Loveday and Overland Corner Centenary orientated programs and events within the Berri Barmera Council area during the 2021 year.
- The requested support must provide a direct benefit to the Berri Barmera Council Community. The applicant must be based in the Berri Barmera Council region, have a membership base within the Berri Barmera Council, or be delivering a service which will be of a direct benefit to members of the Berri Barmera Council community.
- Applicants must agree to comply with conditions which Council may apply to the support provided, have appropriate public liability insurance and adhere to sound workplace health and safety practices.
- There will be 2 rounds of support offered, the first closing on 30th October 2020 and the second closing on 30th April 2021.
Before completing an application:
- you should approach the Barmera Community Centenary Committee or the Lone Gum and Monash Community Association Inc if you want to conduct an event or activity in the Barmera or Monash areas. This will ensure that your event can be coordinated, or perhaps be joined with other planned Centenary programs, events or activities. To contact either of these groups directly, email the Barmera group at firstname.lastname@example.org (or by telephone on 8588 2289) or email the Monash group at email@example.com (or by telephone 8583 5262).
- please ensure that you read the Centenary Grants Scheme conditions which provides the details of the program and the process when applying.
To apply for a community grant and/or support, please complete the Centenary Grant Scheme Application Form and submit to Council.
For enquiries relating to the Centenary Grants Scheme please contact Council’s Library Manager, Peter Ison at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0428 883 177