Important Health Info
Always Source your Information from a Reliable Source
For the latest information on COVID-19, please refer to only reliable resources.
The South Australian Government has established a Covid-19 Portal with all the important links:
- National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080
- SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787
- COVID-19 Relief Call Centre on 1300 705 336 or email - HousingRelief@sa.gov.au
Stop the Spread
Everyone has a responsibility to stop the spread of coronavirus and 'flatten the curve'. Here are some steps that you can take to help stop the spread of viruses like COVID-19.
You should stay home except for:
- Shopping for essential supplies needed to stay at home
- Medical care or compassionate needs
- Exercising in compliance with the two-person limit
- Work or study if you can not work or learn remotely
If you need to go out, maintain a 1.5m distance from other people wherever practical.
People in the following at-risk groups should stay at home as much as practical for their own protection:
- People aged 70 or over
- People aged 60 or over with a chronic issue
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 or over
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue and immediately put the tissue in the bin
- Avoid physical contact with other people, such as shaking hands and hugging
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 second
- Stay at home if you become unwell, especially if you are in employment.