Important Health Info
Always Source your Information from a Reliable Source
For the latest information on COVID-19, please refer to only reliable resources.
The South Australian Government has established a Covid-19 Portal with all the important links:
- National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080
- SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787
- COVID-19 Relief Call Centre on 1300 705 336 or email - HousingRelief@sa.gov.au
Stop the Spread
As restrictions begin to ease it is important that we all remain vigilant to ensure that we don't give COVID-19 an opportunity to spread again.
- People aged 70 or over
- People aged 60 or over with a chronic issue
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 or over
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue and immediately put the tissue in the bin
- Avoid physical contact with other people, such as shaking hands and hugging
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 second
- Stay at home if you become unwell, especially if you are in employment.