Customer Service Officer - Administration - Casual Pool
Our dedicated Customer Service Team is responsible for being the first point of contact for all Council enquiries, responding in a timely and courteous manner. Duties include general reception and customer service duties, including processing phone and counter enquiries and general administrative tasks for various Council departments and activities.
We are looking for the newest member of our Customer Service Team - Casual Pool who;
- A passion for providing valuable customer experience
- Experience in an administrative role
- Attention to detail, with sound MS Office skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast paced team as well as working autonomously
- Friendly, well presented, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good communication skills characterised by patience, clarity and empathy
- Excellent at multi-tasking and utilising time efficiently
To enhance the liveability and enterprise of our community
Professionalism * Excellence * Service
Leadership * Resilience * Accountability * Inclusiveness
Sound like you?
Apply now by submitting your resume here.
This position remains open until filled, with applicants processed upon receipt. Multiple vacancies available. Enquires to Veronica 8582 1922.
Locations include: Principle Office; Berri Visitor Information Centre; Berri Library; Barmera Library and Customer Service Centre. Availability for shifts on weekdays and weekends is a must.
Position description can be found here.