Meetings of Council are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month, the exception being in December when the meeting date is held on the third Tuesday of the month. Dates may also be changed when the date clashes with public holidays, e.g. Easter, ANZAC Day.
Upcoming meetings can be found in the Councils Meeting Calendar below. Meetings of Council commence at 6:00pm and are held in the Berri Barmera Council Chambers, Wilson Street, Berri. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Agenda items must be submitted to Council 10 days prior to the scheduled meeting, i.e. by the second Friday of the month, to enable inclusion on the Agenda.
Copies of the Agenda and Minutes of Council Meetings are also available.
Council has a number of sub-committees, each operates under a Terms of Reference and will have published agendas and minutes. These documents may be found on the individual committee pages listed below.
The Riverland Regional Assessment Panel meets as required. Other Council Sub-Committee meetings are called as and when necessary and will be listed in the Councils Meeting Calendar below.
- Audit Committee
- Barmera Improvement Committee
- Berri Improvement Committee
- Cemetery Advisory Committee
- Friends of Bonney Theatre Working Group
- Strategy, Asset and Major Projects Committee
- Environment and Sustainability Committee
- Leases and Licences Advisory Group
- Lake Bonney Caring for Country Advisory Committee
- Community Grants and Award Selection Committee
- CEO Selection and Performance Review Committee
Workshops and Informal Gatherings of Council are called as and when necessary. These meetings will be listed in the Councils Meeting Calendar.