Discover our Public Art
Screening from Friday 10th July: “Letters of the Riverland” is a stunning display of sound and images. The project is a collaboration of Riverland writers, photographers and emerging digital artists.
This inaugural digital work will project on the entire side wall of Bonney Theatre along Pascoe Terrace from 7.00pm until 8.30pm nightly from 10 to 19 July 2020.
Please be aware that speed restrictions will be in place while the digital projection is being shown, so please use caution while in the area.
For more Information about this project or getting involved in future digital project works follow this link.
Hidden throughout our district, you will find a broad range of public art. Some are simple historical markers, some interpretive stories, whilst others are the result of community projects.
We are currently researching the extensive listing of creative attractions, developed over the years, and more details will be added on each of these works soon. Until then if you'd like some further information on these sites, please ask at either of our districts Visitor Information Centres to find your way to:
- Berri Community Mural (Former Berri Limited site)
- ANZAC Cross, Barmera, Centenary of ANZAC
- Vaughan Tce Mural - Berri (Hope Street Project)
- Barmera History Trail
- Big Guitar - Rockys Hall of Fame and Pioneers Museum
- Wade Street Mural - Wade Street, Berri
- Ngurunderi Dreaming Mural - Berri Bridge
- Special Place for Jimmy James - Riverfront, Berri
- Mosaic bench seats - various locations
- Murray Cod Sculpture - Berri VIC
- K7-Bluebird sculpture - Lakefront, Barmera
- Riverside Hotel Mural - Rowe Reserve/RSL building, Berri
- Rainbow Serpent - Old Sturt Hwy, Berri
- Italian Community Sculpture - Vaughan Tce Rundabout, Berri
- Barmera Fountain (night time illumination) - Barwell Ave Roundabout,
- Red Gum Kangaroo Sculpture - QE Drive, Barmera
- Bonney Theatre Digital Projection (selected times) - Pascoe Tce, Barmera
- Plus more........soon